bamboo pumice brush
up your shower game with this multi-purpose tool!
- a perfect natural exfoliant for the feet.
- the stone which comes from molten volcanic rocks, reduces the accumulated dead skin on the feet (for best results, use on wet, soapy skin).
- decreases the formation of leg hair. After washing, gently rub the stone in circular motion. Do not use on sensitive parts such as bikini and underarms.
- made of polypropylene bristles, a recyclable material & an alternative to brushes which are generally made of wild boar hair.
- use wet or dry.
- dry brushing the body pre-shower creates a lymphatic massage that helps stimulate the body's blood circulation.
- aids in exfoliation.
- helps rids the body of toxins.
- improve muscle toning, by breaking down cellulite.
- increases circulation & energy.